Meditation Practice -
Make the time to simply be
Weekly sessions for attention-focus & breathing meditation practice
- Practice breathing meditation
- Train your mind with attention focus
Calm the breath, calm the body and calm the mind
Practice body scans & meditative breathing techniques:
- to reduce the effect of stress
- to strengthen the immune system
- to observe thoughts without criticism
- to be compassionate with yourself
- to create the physiological relaxation response
Relaxation is your natural state when you stop creating tension
- Meditation is considered to be the ‘body’s own natural way of coping with distress’. It is the formal practice of a different mental function.
- Meditation is seen as a fitness program for the mind
Classes are led by Mandy Hogan, Physiotherapist and Mindfulness Educator
- No experience is necessary.
- Session times: Thursdays 5.30-6.30pm (Winter 4.30-5.30pm). Numbers are limited . Bookings essential
- Book in Ph 0409577940.