Martin (Marty) Hogan
Masters in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
APA Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapist
I have extensive experience in managing patients with difficult and complex musculoskeletal problems:
ADVANCED SPINAL MANAGEMENT: After 30 years working as a physiotherapist I am more passionate and excited than ever by how much my knowledge, skills and experience can continue to help my patients every day. My purpose is to always have a patient first focus, working collaboratively with you to deliver great outcomes. I hold a Masters in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy and am also a titled APA Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapist.
ELITE SPORTS INJURY MANAGEMENT: With my tenure in recent years at AFL club Carlton and the National AFL Academy , I am now working at the cutting edge of sports injury management.
My areas of passion and expertise lie in:
- helping people manage long-standing complex back & neck pain
- working with sports injury diagnosis and recovery
- treating joint, muscle and tendon problems
- diagnosing vertigo, dizziness and headache problems
"My passion is helping people keep doing, or get back to doing, the things that they love doing!" - Marty
Complex Back and Neck Pain
Sports Injury Diagnosis and Recovery
Joint, Muscle and Tendon Issues
Vertigo, Dizziness & Headaches
MORE ABOUT MARTY
- He loves to help sportspeople restore and achieve their ultimate sports performance.
- He is expert at diagnosing and managing any sports-related issue and is committed to helping athletes across all levels of sport and leisure.
- He has extensive experience and qualifications in working with elite level footballers in the AFL (Carlton AFL part-time in 2013, and 2016-18) , TAC Cup Murray Bushrangers since 2007, and National AFL Academy (Vic Country).
- Marty has Post-Graduate Masters in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy from Latrobe University.
- He spent three years assessing and diagnosing spinal patients referred to Wangaratta orthopaedic surgeon, Michael Falkenberg (as part of the Spinal Assessment Service).